dinsdag 10 november 2009

Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2010


I absolutely love these pictures from the Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2010 collection! I would rock every one of those outfits, they're gorgeous and all very wearable. Too bad we still have to get through the cold hard winter...
Next to my black craze my favourite colors for clothing are pale pink and lavender, so you can imagine I'm drooling over my keyboard as a madman. When spring comes, I have to find myself lookalikes of the skirt and shoes in picture 3 and the cute top with the belt in picture 4!
Because Burberry, as much as I love you, I still don't have my Visa Black card. Sahrry.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi,
    It's ChloƩ From thehollywoodheels.com Thank you for your comment it was so sweet =).
    About that Balzer unfortunately they don't have it anymore on the website =(

    Love,
    ChloƩ.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen